Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Beginning...

Dear John,
   There are so many things that I want to say to you, that I have longed to tell you for some time but could never quite get out. I cannot begin to tell you how long I spend thinking about all that I want to express to you when I see you or just simply when I hear your voice. The funny part is that the mere sight of you or the mere resonance of your voice makes me forget the very  words and emotions I spend hours trying to express to. So much so, that I am rendered silent and the very things I muster all my courage to express to you~[about you, about how I feel about you, about our past, present and the future I hope to have with you some day]~ remain within the confines of my mind and my heart. Perhaps this blog will became the holder and keeper of these thoughts and feelings and perhaps one day I shall let you read it so that you may better understand me and understand our past over the years. For now this is it; more to come in subsequent day.
                                                            -W.G. Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment